Saturday, July 18, 2020

Happy National Moth Week!

National Moth Week is when everyone in the United States gets together to celebrate moths and... how they like to nibble our sweaters? Yeah, I don't get it either. But any excuse to celebrate my favorite Bat-Villain, the Killer Moth, I'll take it!


To kick off National Moth Week off, here is a drawing I made of the Killer Moth looking threatening, because too many other comic creators make him look like a doofus. I don't know about you, but if I saw someone coming into a bank dressed like this, I think "what the heck?" and "I'd better give him what he wants."

Feel free to share YOUR Killer Moth fan art in the comments and come back for more Killer Moth fun all week long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this website because of a YouTuber pastra talking about it 10/10 moth man is the best