Monday, September 19, 2016

Amazing Killer Moth cosplay!

There are so many great cosplayers out there on the internet and many of them are dressing up as the Killer Moth!

First up is Julie Wilhelm who makes a very fetching Killer Moth, don't you think?




4th Wall designs created this amazing resin Killer Moth helmet. I have to have one for myself!!


Check out his great gallery of photos here

This Killer Moth was spotted at Philly Con! I love all the details including the moth-symbol on the belt!


Another Killer Moth cosplayer (Jelloconcoction) was seen at WizWorld Chicago!


A homemade Killer Moth suit found online


Another great Killer Moth cosplayer seen at Stan Lee's Comikaze!


My Killer Moth helmet is off to all of these great cosplayers and their amazing costuming skills! One day I will have my own Killer Moth costume!

 


 


No comments: